Mode Analytics Learn SQL Learn Python Gallery Discussions Data Jobs Data News

Imposter no longer

The Brutal Lifecycle of JavaScript Frameworks
It’s official. JS frameworks are the startups of UI development. - Stack Overflow

Introducing DataFramed, a Data Science Podcast
Here’s something new for your ears. This podcast promises to explore what modern data science looks like in practice via in-depth conversations with practitioners. - DataCamp

Imposter Syndrome in Data Science
“I’ve accepted that I will never be able to learn everything there is to know in data science — I will never know every algorithm, every technology, every cool package, or even every language — and that’s okay.” - Caitlin Hudon

A Beginner’s Guide to Data Engineering — Part I
The perfect primer for aspiring data scientists who need to learn the basics to evaluate job opportunities or early-stage founders who are about to build the company’s first data team. - Robert Chang

New from Mode

How Quora’s Head of Data Science Conducts Candidate Interviews
Eric Mayefsky has assessed hundreds of job candidates in his half decade in management at various tech companies. Here are the five key lessons that have helped him build an amazing data team.

How Mode’s User Stats Page Answers Customer Questions While Increasing Feature Use
Looking for a way to highlight underused features? Are customers hounding you about the value they’re getting out of your product? A usage page might just kill those two birds with one stone.

See more jobs or post a job.